Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Seolhyun formed her abs just by coughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(click on the picture for bigger pics)

Seolhyun: *coughs* I've been told that my abs will show if I cough
*continues to coughs*

Seolhyun gets surprised at the sight of her own absㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She's so cool. It is said that she worked out so hard for it. 

+Seolhyun's response when a staff told her that her content is not interesting enough

'Isn't my face interesting to look at?'

Caption: It's interesting just to look at her face


-The last picture, though...ㅋㅋㅋ She's really adorable..

-Seolhyunㅠㅠ She's so pretty...

-She's bursting out with charms...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like she's yawning in the last picture...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I always think that Seolhyun reminds me of Park Bogum, especially in the last picture...

-Our Seolhyun-ie is indeed very cool...

-She's very cute, charming, and also playful...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's driving me crazy...ㅋㅋㅋ She's killing me with her cuteness...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I had no idea that Seolhyun had such personality... The more I look at her, the more I like her... She's adorable...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love people who actually acknowledge that they're beautiful and cool...

-I think she has similar personality with Girls Day's Hyeri...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seolhyun is truly the best...

-I agree... Her face is interesting enough to look at...

-She's so playful...ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com