Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Five celebrities with the same outfits, who wore it better?


Go Hyeran (Kim Namjoo)
Son Yejin
Park Shinhye
Seohyun
Jiho (Oh My Girl)


-Jiho looks really beautiful...

-Whoa, Park Shinhye is like the human version of cherry blossom...

-They all look beautiful in their own way...

-Ooh... They give off different vibes even in the same outfits...

-Park Shinhye suits that one piece really well...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Can someone tell me which brand is the one-piece from...?

-The dress suits Park Shinhye really well... The other celebrities look as beautiful as herㅠㅠ

-Park Shinhye becomes one with that dress... It suits her really well..

-Suzy and Sulli were also seen in the same outfit... The dress looks really beautiful...

-I clicked this post without thinking and got really shocked to know that I have the exactly same dress in my wardrobe...

-Park Shinhye wore that for Mamonde's event, which makes it suits her even better...

-What's fascinating is that the dress doesn't even look similar in my eyes...

-Park Shinhye is really beautiful...ㅠㅠ

-Whoa... They all look very gorgeous in that dress...
trazy.com