Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The bridge part of Boss that would be weird even a famous dancer dances to it...

Only Jungwoo can rock this move


-I wonder who made the choreography, it looks really weird...

-Hul... He's really handsome...

-Whoa... He's good-looking...

-He said that he doesn't even dance to that part properly because he also has to sing live at the same time...

-I'm an Akgae fan for this move... It got the complete package: Jungwoo's voice, face, and dance...

-It only looks cool because it's Jungwoo... 

-Can they please promote BOSS again..?ㅠㅠ Like, maybe release an English version of it...?

-If I do that, I probably would like a cockroach who lays on its back...

-Jungwoo saved this part, like for real...

-I'm not being biased but this move only looks cool because it's Jungwoo...

-I still can't move on from Kim Jungwoo during BOSS promotion...

-Anyway, Jungwoo is really handsome...

-I don't remember seeing this move during the whole promotions...

-Jungwoo is driving me insane...ㅠㅠ He's not only handsome, but also very adorable at the same time...

-I started stanning him because of that...
trazy.com