Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

ITZY's Yeji with no make up


화장 지운 itzy 예지 | 인스티즈

She gives off Sohee's vibes


-I went crazy for awhile... She's seriously so prettyㅠㅠ Yeji-ya, you're the best...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... She's extremely adorable and pure both at the same time... She's totally my type...

-Her face is incredibly small...

-Hul... How did I just notice that she has monolids...?

-We're the same age, but Yeji is an Unnie to me... I was told that you're supposed to call beautiful women as Unnie...

-Whoa... Now that I see her with no makeup, she totally looks like a baby...

-Hul... She's really adorable...

-She looks more beautiful with no makeup on...ㅠㅠ

-Whoa... She reminds me of tofu. She's so pretty...

-She looks like a cat when she has make up on, but when she removes it she looks like a bunny...

-Hul... Where can I see the full video of the last gif...? I love Yeji so muchㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, she's seriously so cute...

-She reminds me of Dahyun during Sixteen era with that ponytail...ㅠㅠ So pretty...

-Yeji, my pretty babyㅠㅠ

-Ah... She's really charming. The type of charms that make her a perfect idol!
trazy.com