Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

TXT's members are unexpectedly very tall

Soobin: 185cm
Yeonjun 181.5cm
Beomgyu: 179cm
Taehyun: 177cm
Huening Kai: 181.5cm

Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Huening Kai are still in their 10s.. They still can grow taller as they age.
Looking by their gifs and pictures, I seriously have never expected them to be this tall,,

Honestly, I'm really into Yeonjun these days.. It's a huge problem for me, I don't even have any thoughts to study.

[+270][-16]

1. [+107][-0] But their faces look like babies, and it's probably because they still haven't fully grown up yetㅋㅋㅋ They don't look tall, but they're actually so much taller than I thought.. Which took me by surprise..

2. [+82][-1] Taehyun is not short..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he becomes a baby when he stands next to his teammates, that's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+75][-0] They're not only tall, but also great dancers..

4. [+22][-0] The leader actually looks really tall..

5. [+17][-0] Huening Kai also has some muscles.. But it's over-shadowed by his baby-like visual, that's why not a lot of people notice it.

6. [+16][-0] ?? You originally had no thoughts to study to begin with.. Don't blame it on Yeonjun..

7. [+14][-0] I find Huening Kai really cute..ㅠㅠ He looks charming when he dances..

8. [+14][-1] I'm also really into Yeonjun these days..ㅠㅠ He makes my heart flutters..

9. [+10][-0] Soobin and Yeonjun have wide shoulders too..!!ㅠㅠ

10. [+8][-0] They're not 'unexpectedly' tall, they're just tall.. I've always noticed that since their first stage..ㅋㅋㅋ And they're still young, so I think they'll grow even taller as the time passes by

trazy.com