Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

The competition of the best ending scene.sm

L-R: Music Bank, Inkigayo
L-R: Show Champion, Music Bank

Which one is your favorite???!?
The most legendary ending scene in Inkigayo

The gifs from Music Bank that get positive responses from netizens

Taemin on his way to Music Bank..ㅠㅠㅠ He's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ

This one is the legendary opening scene



-I love the fourth one!!

-I'm not a fan but my favorite is the Show Champion one..

-Hul.. The Show Champion one..

-I can't just choose one.. It's so much easier to kill me than ask me to choose one..

-I can't choose..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The right one in the first row.. The one from Inkigayo!
-I like the 4th one..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Taemin must be a fairyㅠㅠ

-Which one is from Show Champion..? I like the 4th one..

-The Music Bank ones remind me of Taemin during his early debut daysㅠㅠ

-I like the one with the red background..

-I don't like the one from Show Champion because of the lighting, and Taemin's eyes are covered in the Music Bank ones. My favorite would be Inkigayo..

-He really needs to be an idol for the rest of his life..

-Taemin is beautiful..

-Taemin wins!!

-My favorite is Taemin with glasses..
trazy.com