Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Rookie idol who can't hide his expression when he hears the fanchants

The culprit is Choi Soobin..


-Ah, Soobin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's really handsome..

-I'm dead..

-Wow.. Which company is he from..? My heart just skipped a beat..

-Hul.. The way he smiles is seriously so heart-fluttering..

-I think I'm in love..

-It's because the fans did the fanchants wrong..ㅋㅋㅋ That's why he laughedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the-- He looks like Nam Joohyuk.. He's so freaking handsome..

-Whoa.. Who is he..? He's really handsome.. How old is he..?

-Whoa.. He's seriously driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-How old is he..? I think he's gonna get more handsome as he ages.. He looks like a model..

-Is this what people call love..? My heart just skipped a beat..

-Huk.. He somehow looks like Lee Minhyuk..

-Soobin-ahㅠㅠ I promise to do the fanchant even louder in the next music show..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. Can I call him Oppa..?

-His smile is so precious..
trazy.com