Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ITZY's achievement with their debut song, DALLA DALLA

Their song stayed in the top 3 of Melon Music Chart for 4 weeks straight

The amount of people streaming to the song right now has risen up to 500K
데뷔곡이 여돌 1군급 성적이 나온 있지(ITZY) 달라달라.jyp | 인스티즈
Red: First week after release
Blue: Second week
Green: Third week
Yellow: Fourth week

74M views for their debut M/V
Which means they gain around 1M views every day
Is expected to reach 10M views by the end of this month or the beginning of next month
데뷔곡이 여돌 1군급 성적이 나온 있지(ITZY) 달라달라.jyp | 인스티즈
데뷔곡이 여돌 1군급 성적이 나온 있지(ITZY) 달라달라.jyp | 인스티즈
(The day) (The total views) (Increase of the views every day)

They have won the music shows for 7 times (twice on Music Core, MCountdown, and Inkigayo. Once on Music Bank)
The girl group who won 1st in the shortest times
The girl group with the most views in 24 hours (Around 14M views at that time)
The first group to win the triple crown in Inkigayo
Yuna's fancam in MCountdown has the most views
Their dance practice video has more than 10M views

etc

데뷔곡이 여돌 1군급 성적이 나온 있지(ITZY) 달라달라.jyp | 인스티즈


-Dalla Dalla is a really addictive song!!

-People look at me!!!

-I'm so proud of my girls!!

-I love the song with my whole heart, but it's too bad the lyrics (are cheesy)..ㅠㅠ

-Their song is great, and so are their visuals.. No wonder why they're really outstanding..

-My girls are indeed the ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I'm currently listening to their song right now.. It's a really great song..

-As expected, you can always trust JYP when it comes to girl groups..

-I love you, girls.. I'm really proud of you..

-I hope they would come back with this type of song again next time..ㅎㅎ I love it!

-I literally listen to this song in a daily basis..ㅠㅠ Anyway, I love Yeji..

-Their debut song gained 14M views in just 24 hours..? That's crazy.. But they deserve it, the song is really great and the girls are talented!!

-I'm officially a JYP's slave now..ㅠㅠ

-It sounded off when I first listened to it, but now.. I can't stop watching their videos..ㅠㅠ

-That's really amazing.. I'm sure they could hit so much bigger in the future!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-I have never listened to this song.. Am I a loser..?
trazy.com