Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

7 boy groups that have more than 3 visual members

These are the top three handsome members in each group,
according to my visual preferences

EXO: Suho, Chanyeol, D.O (This group has a lot of visuals. There's Sehun too, but D.O is my favorite)

BTS: V, Jin, Jungkook

Wanna One: Ong Seong Woo, Hwang Minhyun, Bae Jinyoung

Seventeen: Vernon, Mingyu, Jeonghan

NCT: Taeyong, Jaehyun, Jaemin

Got7: Jinyoung, J.B, Jackson

Nu'est: Minhyun, Ren, Baekho

These are the groups that I know.
No matter how much I think of it, I can only think of these 7 groups.
I'll skip the other boy groups because I don't know much. 
And I don't think I have to explain about the importance of visual members..
Their role is to make their group looks outstanding.
No one would take a look at a group, if they don't have any visual members.
Thinking about it, it would be so much better if the visual members are talented as well

***Bonus
The Boyz: Juyeon, Younghoon, Hyunjae


[+173][-165]

1. [+275][-106] Taeyong is indeed a wall..

2. [+90][-10] BTS' Visual line

3. [+83][-66] EXO -> Sehun, Suho, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol. Seventeen -> Mingyu, Wonwoo, Joshua, Jun, S.Coups, Vernon, Jeonghan. Wanna One -> Lai Guan Lin, Bae Jinyoung, Ong Seong Woo, Hwang Minhyun, Park Jihoon. NCT -> Jaehyun, Win Win, Taeyong, Lucas, Jaemin, Jeno.. I think they have a lot of visuals..

4. [+76][-45] Why are you suddenly talking about visuals;;

5. [+66][-48] V<3

6. [+62][-44] Taeyong

7. [+52][-34] In Seventeen, not only Vernon, Mingyu, and Jeonghan that are handsome. Wonwoo, Jun, Joshua, and S.Coups are handsome as well.. They have a lot of visuals..

8. [+50][-13] Hi OP, thank you for thinking that my boys are handsome.. But this post is going to get them so much hate.. There are some of these idols whose visuals get divided opinions from public, besides.. I don't think the fans of the groups that you don't mention would feel nice to see this post^^ So I think it's better to take down this post because it causes even a bigger controversy! Anyway, thank you so much for mentioning EXO~

9. [+45][-29] NCT has a lot of visuals.. There are Taeyong, Lucas, Jaehyun, Jeno, Jaemin..

10. [+44][-22] I agree with those three members listed on the post, but we also have Jeno..

trazy.com