Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

In which stage do you know you're already into the idol..?

1. When you look for that idol's profile in portal site

2. When you look for that idol's fansites
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

3. When your gallery is filled with pictures related to that idol
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

4. When your playlist is filled with that idol's title and side-tracks
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

5. When you start watching their reality show, practice videos, or any videos related to that idol아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

6. When you start checking their category on Instiz
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

7. When you feel offended when someone bad mouths that idol
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

8. When you start checking out their streaming achievement on music charts
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈
9. When you start checking out their official fancafe, twitter accounts, or anything official from them.
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈

10. When you start buying their albums
아이돌에 입덕을 했다는 기준 고르기 | 인스티즈


-33.. I usually start by looking for their pictures or videos..

-I usually start by looking for their fansites..

-55.. Reality shows are usually the one that bring me to the fandom..

-44.. I usually start stanning them after checking out their songs!

-Not these for me. It's when I start to look for someone to trade photocards.

-I watch their videos and look up their profiles on searching engine and before I know it, I already stan them..

-For me, it started with 33..

-When I start spending money on them..

-For me it's in this order = 3 -> 5 -> 1

-In my opinion, it's when I start spending my money on them. So my answer would be 10..

-10.. When I start liking an idol, I have this urge to spend money on them. Whether it's for their album, official merchandises, etc..

-I know I'm into an idol when I start listening to their side-tracks..

-1!! That proves that you already have some interest on them!

-5 for meㅎㅎ I would watch their dance practice videos, their performances on music shows, and then I would start buying their albums and join their official fancafe..

-I think it's 5..? But for me, I started off with 7.. And then continued to 10..^^
trazy.com