Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

SM's hidden male trainee captured by netizen



-He already looks handsome..

-I love you..

-His eyes, nose, and lips are barely seen but I can already tell he's totally the type of visual that SM really likes. He gives off Yang Yang and Jaehyun's vibes..

-That's totally the type of neck that SM really likes.. Almost all of SM's artists have long necks..

-He looks like Jungwoo, Yang Yang, and Jaehyun.. I can already see his perfection through those eyes..

-Please, debut soon.. (An SM Stan)

-He looks handsome even when he covers his face..

-He somehow reminds me of Jaehyun..

-How is it possible for him to look handsome when he covers most of his face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he reminds me of Bae Jinyoung..?

-I can tell he's from SM just by looking at his neck..

-I thought he was Bae Jinyoung..

-He looks like the mixture of Jungwoo and Jaehyun..

-Are you sure he didn't just pop out from a manga book..?

-This Noona will wait for you.. Please debut soon~
trazy.com