Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

Yoon Se Ah responds to Jo Byunggyu's controversy


This interview happened after Yoon Se Ah saw the article of Jo Byunggyu stating in Happy Together that he wants to  star in a drama where he has a love line with herself. 
When asked about her opinion regarding a love line like Yoo Ah In and Kim Hee Ae's in Secret Affair, she replied 'I just saw the article earlier. It's creepy~~ That sounds silly. I would absolutely not do that. I should go and scold him, no wonder why his gaze looks different lately' and gave everyone a good laugh with her statement.


-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I should go and scold him'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can hear her voice saying, 'I should go and scold him^___^' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She said, 'no wonder why his gaze looks different lately'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow can hear her voice just by reading the post..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Se Ah Unnie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She must've been taken aback since she already thinks of him as her own son..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why can I hear her voice just by reading the post..??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Jo Byunggyu needs to practice a little bit more before starring in a variety show..ㅠㅠ

-Ah, Yoon Se Ah is seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Se Ah responds this controversy in a nice manner..ㅋㅋㅋ As expected..ㅋㅋㅋ

-See? You guys can just think of it as a joke like Yoon Se Ah does;; There's no need to be too serious, that's so annoying..

-Yoon Se Ah herself is fine with it, what's wrong with those haters;;

-Kijoon-ah, your dinner for today is.. Instant noodles..
trazy.com