Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

What kind of eyebrow products do you use??

1. Brow Mascara


2. Brow powder

3. Brow pencil



-Brow pencil..

-Brow powder and brow pencil..

-What do you think the advantages and disadvantages that each products have??

-Brow mascara is not used to draw your eyebrows. It's used for the finishing and also change the color of your eyebrows..

-Brow powder creates a natural result, but there's a fall out. Brow pencil is good for details, but beginners are going to have a hard time to use it, they may even look like Shinchan. I think it's better to mix brow powder and pencil..

-Brow mascara and brow pencil. But I use brow powder if I go out with my bare face..

-I use gel type! The product usually comes with a brush in it and it's really easy to draw eyebrows with it. It doesn't smudge much and lasts for a really long time!

-I use the three of them. Brow pencil to draw the tip of the eyebrows, brow powder to fill the eyebrows, and brow mascara to change the color of the eyebrows..

-I have a quite thick eyebrows so I just use brow powder and a brown brow mascara, this way makes my impression looks so much softer..

-Brow pencil because I'm really bad at drawing eyebrows..The other products are too hard for me to use..

-Brow powder, I like how the result looks really natural..

-I use brow pencil to draw my eyebrows and use the brow mascara to match the color with my hair color..
trazy.com