Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

The 5 seconds long Youtube commercial that presumes Taemin's MV


Fans have been wondering if it's a scene from his upcoming MV



This is the concept signature film that he just released (It's not an MV's teaser)


-Whoa.. So cool..

-I can't f*cking wait for this..

-He looks so freaking handsome..

-Oh Gosh.. He's so f*cking good at looking handsome..

-SM seems to can't stop bragging off Taemin's handsome looks.. Great job, keep it going..

-The commercial is so short yet it leaves a really strong impression in me..ㄷㄷㄷ

-It somehow looks creepy..

-So cool.. Taemin is the best..

-It feels like I'm watching a movie's trailer.. He looks really handsome..

-I hope Taemin will hit big with this album.. He deserves that..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's driving me insane..

-Look at how hard-working his visual is..

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..

-He knows how to make a good use of his handsome face..

-Has 5 seconds always been this short?ㅜㅜ
trazy.com