Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

Lee Seunghoon responds when Kim Gura brings up Nam Taehyun to the conversation

Lee Seunghoon talks about how Kim Gura always mentions Nam Taehyun whenever Winner's members make a guest appearance in Radio Star which makes Yang Hyunsuk feels uncomfortable.
He says, 'We're the ones who are directly involved in this. We don't feel anything when you bring up that topic. But it's just like how marriage works, when they divorce, they feel nothing but their kids would be the one to hurt. The same goes for us, we're afraid our fans would get hurt by this topic.'


-He's really witty..

-He's good with words..

-He's so smart..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He seems to be a really smart guy..ㅋㅋㅋ Just look at how he responds to such topic..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Seunghoon, he's witty and also good with words.. I like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He literally makes Kim Gura shut his mouth..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cool..

-That is exactly why I hate Kim Gura..

-He's really good with words..ㅋㅋㅋ And Kim Gura is not even funny, everything he does never fails to annoy me..

-Look at his sense..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He responds really calmly and yet it succeeds on making Kim Gura goes speechless..

-He sounds really smart.. I like Lee Seunghoon..

-I feel really refreshed to hear his response to Kim Gura..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watch this show because Kim Gura always asks sensitive questions that no one dares to ask to celebrities..

-I hate Kim Gura..

-I'm asking this out of curiosity, but did Nam Taehyun have a problem with Winner's members..? Why does Kim Gura keep asking about him?
trazy.com