Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

ITZY's Shin Ryujin who somehow resembles Son Naeun




-I somehow can see Han Jimin + Jungyeon in her.. She's so pretty..

-I think she looks like Tzuyu..

-I can see her resemblance to Naeun..

-But I can't see any resemblance to Naeun in the other pictures of hers..

-I think Shin Ryujin looks the best in the video.. She reminds me of Lee Yeonhee..

-She's so freaking beautiful.. But I can't see the resemblance, though..

-I think she looks like Seolhyun..

-She somehow looks like the mixture of Lee Yeonhee and Han Jimin..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Son Naeun and Jo Bo Ah..

-Ah.. No wonder why she looks quite familiar to me..

-Me too.. I keep thinking she looks like someone I know and turns out it's Naeun..

-She really does resemble Son Naeun in an ambiguous way..

-I can't see her resemblance to any other celebrities..

-She doesn't look like Son Naeun in my eyes, but she's gorgeous..
trazy.com