Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

If you ever get bitten by zombie, would you rather be a zombie or chop off the arm that the zombie bites

I can't just chop off my arm in full consciousness, I would rather just be a zombie

vs

But still.. I would rather close my eyes and chop my arm off

There's no anesthetic but theres a doctor among your friends, so in case if you suffer from heavy bleeding, the doctor can help you to stay alive.


-I want to live as a human no matter what..

-11111.. Whenever I watch zombie movies, I always think wouldn't it be more comfortable to just be a zombie..?

-22222.. Even if I chop my arms and suffer, there's still a possibility that I could get bitten by another zombie.

-11111... I would rather be zombie and tell my friends to tie me up and shot me in the head..

-I think being a zombie sounds really fun..

-11111.. It's not easy to run around with a chopped arm..

-11111.. It's too much of work for me to chop my arm. I would rather be a zombie..

-11111.. Even if I chop my arm, I would be a burden to my friends and there's still a possibility for me to get bitten by another zombie..

-If I'm not with my family, I would choose 1.. If I'm with my family, I would choose 2..

-11111.. And then tie myself up..

-I would rather be a zombie.. Zombies can't feel pain..

-11111.. I would get weak because of the blood I loss from chopping my arm, there's no way that I can escape from the zombie..

-11111.. I know myself. I would get bitten by another zombie even if I chop my arm.

-3. I would kill myself and ask my friends to burn my body.
trazy.com