Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

Wanna One's Park Jihoon, to start a career as an actor along with Ong Seong Woo.. To star in 'Flower Crew'

He's in talk to star in JTBC's upcoming drama, Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency, as the lead character. However, it is not confirmed yet.


-What about Cha Eunwoo..? I heard he's also in talk to star in this drama too..

-Hul.. He suits the image of the drama really well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard this drama is an adaption of a book..? I just googled it up, is it a good book..?

-I can't wait to see Jihoon as an actor, congratulations!!

-I already have a feeling that this drama is going to be starred by an idol..

-I'm looking forward to this drama..

-Is he going to be the lead character..?

-Oh.. Park Jihoon somehow suits historical drama really well..ㅋㅋㅋ I hope his acting skills won't disappoint us..

-Are they really going to adapt this book into a drama..? The plot is so-so, though..

-Hul.. Crazy, imagine him wearing a Hanbok.. Unbelievable..

-Maybe he's going to be the sub-lead..? instead of the lead role..

-He won't be starring as the King, what role is he going to play then..?

-I have a feeling Park Jihoon is going to do well since there's nothing that he can't do..
trazy.com