Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

The funniest idol in my opinion

Q: What do you want to eat if you ever go out to a picnic with Monbebe? We'll treat you!!
A: Galbi. I only eat love that Monbebe gives me. Galbi Jjim. (Braised Short Ribs)

He doesn't choose people to greet

Shownu: 'Do you.. perhaps know who we are?'

He's not biased 222

'The company who doesn't have conscience vs the artist who has conscience'
Left (The caption that the company wrote): 'Baby Shownu who just learned to walk'
Right (What Shownu said): 'This Ahjussi is very sorry~'

'I asked him, 'Hyunwoo there's something on your shirt. What is that?' and he said, 'Chicken Stew..ㅎㅎ'
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

A meaningless peace sign..

He looks the most comfortable in this picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There's no such thing as idol vibes..

He was going to do a 'heart-bite' that's trending lately, but ended up eating a hamburger instead

What Shownu does whenever he feels embarrassed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'Jeojang jeojang jeojang'

He's really funny but is also very talented, not to mention that he's cute and has a hot body as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-He's so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But when he's on stage, he's able to make my heart flutter and my body tremble..ㅠㅠ

-I love Son Hyunwoo so much..ㅠㅠ Marry me..ㅠㅠ

-I notice how his poses in his childhood pictures all look the same and that's really funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's the one who appeared in Lipstick Prince, right?? He looks really adorable and pure back then..

-He somehow looks awkward, but that's what makes him adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I was expecting to see Jackson in this list but I have to admit that he's really funny as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know why but I can't help but laugh everytime I see his face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ And has a hot body.. I'm too shy to say this..

-I like Shownu so much..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he's a very funny and simple person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's doing the Park Jihoon's 'Jeojang' in the last gif??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com