Klook.com

Friday, February 1, 2019

ITZY's teasers for their upcoming debut














Chaeryeong, Lia, Ryujin, Yeji, Yuna.. I personally like them all..


-I really like all of them..ㅋㅋ Especially the fact that there's not too many of them, each of them all look equally outstanding..

-I think this team has a really great chemistry..

-Looks like they're debuting just to empty my bank account..

-I like them, but these pictures are doing them dirty.. How should I say it.. They're quite more charming than the other rookies..?

-Hey, Jinyoung-ah.. These girls are really pretty..

-I can't wait for their debut..ㅠㅠ

-I thin Lia looks really charrming..

-Yeji reminds me of Hyunjin from Stray Kids..

-Why are the stylists being so cruel to Yeji..

-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Yeji's pictures came out really weird..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks so much prettier in The Fan..ㅜㅜ

-As the center, Ryujin has the ability to gain people's attention.. And I think Yeji looks so much better in the video..

-Shin Ryujin is so freaking beautiful..

-Shin Ryujin looks outstanding.. She has this unique aura that no one can imitate..
trazy.com