Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Which singers come up to your mind first when the lyrics 'As long as you love me' is mentioned?

1. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me (1997)

2. Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me (2012)


-111.. I had no idea there was another song that has exactly the same title with Backstreet Boys' song..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-111.. I just found out that Justin Bieber had a song with the exactly same title..

-111.. I clicked on this post while singing to Backstreet Boys' song..

-222.. My favorite group once did a cover of Justin Bieber's song and it left quite a huge impact in me. I even checked the original version of it..

-Of course it's 111...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-222.. It used to be Backstreet Boys, but Sunggyu once sang to Justin Bieber's song in Radio Star and I loved it so much. 

-222.. I like Backstreet Boys' better, but I have to admit that Justin Bieber's song is really addictive..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-111.. I used to learn the song for my English class in middle school..

-222.. I don't even know Backstreet Boys..

-222.. Hul. I had no idea Backstreet Boys had a song with the exactly same title..

-111.. I have to admit that I'm turning into a grandmother now..

-222.. It's my first time hearing Backstreet Boys' As Long As You Love Me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-222.. It's my first time hearing 1, but I think I learned it for an English class..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-111.. I used to listen to Backstreet Boys' a lot, but the first singer that came up to my mind was Justin Bieber..

trazy.com