Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Mark with black hair vs blonde hair

Black hair for me..
I can't move on from how good he looks with black hair..



-Mark looks so freaking handsome with black hair..

-Black hair..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Black hair.. But I prefer him with blonde hair rather than brown hair..

-I'm in love with Mark and his black hair..

-Black hair!! It's black, with no doubt..

-I prefer black hair rather than blonde. But my favorite is Mark with brown hair!!!!

-Huk.. I can't pick one.. I love Mark both with blonde and black hair..

-Blonde^^

-Mark with blonde hair is superior. I came here to say that out loud. Mark was born for blonde hair, and blonde hair was made for Mark..

-I'd die to see him with black hair, but I actually like him the best with red hair~!

-Black hair with no doubt. No one can change my mind.

-I love both hair color on him..ㅜㅜ Black hair makes him look heart-fluttering, and blonde hair makes him look ethereal..

-I would still choose black hair even if you threaten me with a knife..

-Black hair!! I became his fan after seeing him with black hair, which made him look like a kitten with black fur!!

-He looks sexier with black hair!!
trazy.com