Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Non-fans, please come here..

I can't come to the conclusions..
And I believe it's the best to ask non-fans when it comes to things like this.

Which hairstyle do you think look the best on RM?

Bangs up

방탄팬들 말고 타팬들만 들어와봐 제발 | 인스티즈
Bangs half up 

방탄팬들 말고 타팬들만 들어와봐 제발 | 인스티즈
Bangs down


-I just like Joonie the way he is..

-Half up..

-I'm not a fan and I think he looks the best with his bangs half up!

-It's my first time seeing him with his bangs half up and I think he looks the best with that hairstyle!

-Bangs up. I'm not a fan and I think he looks like a noble person with his bangs up, he somehow looks like the director of a company..

-I like Namjoonie..

-Bangs down..

-I'm not a fan and I think he looks the best with all of these hairstyles.. Joon would still look handsome no matter what kind of hairstyles he has..

-I like him with his bangs downㅠㅠ I like him when he looks adorable like that..

-I'm not a fan and I don't even know how to pick one..

-Half up and bangs down, I guess.. Or maybe bangs up..? I can't pick one..

-I literally spent a really long time on this page because I can't pick one.. How am I supposed to pick one, Joon-ah..?ㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks the best with his bangs up when he goes to awards ceremony, for casual stages he looks the best with half up, and he looks the best with his bangs down when he goes out on a date with me..

-This post is really meaningless.. Namjoon looks gorgeous no matter what..

-He drives me crazy.. I think he looks handsome with either style.. I'm sorry, I can't pick oneㅠㅠ
trazy.com