Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Hul.. I thought I knew so much idols..

헐 실화냐 나 아이돌 엄청 잘 아는줄 알았는데 빙고... | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. I can't even make any Bingos in either version..

-I know all of those girl groups except for Elris..

-Whoa.. I can only make one Bingo in the Boy Group ver..

-Hul.. You can only mark the square if you know at least two songs of that group. That's tough..

-I know the name of all these groups, but I don't know most of their songs.. 

-What if I only know the lyrics of the songs..? Or do I need to know how the song sounds like..?

-Hul.. I know most of them..

-I must be a Professor when it comes to idol groups.. I know all of these groups and their songs..

-Whoa.. Seems like I have no interest on idols except for my favorite group..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know these groups.. But I don't know much about their songs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know all of those girl groups except for two groups and fo the boy groups ver. I made 3 Bingos..

-No Bingos in either version.. Seems like I really have no interest in idols except for my bias..ㅋㅋ

-I know all of these groups' names, but not their songs..

-I got all Bingos in either version.. I must be the real Kpop lover right here~~

-I'm not a fan, but I really like KNK and Snuper's songs..

-I'm getting chills.. I know all of these groups and their songs..

original ver so you can try them out!
trazy.com