Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

About ITZY's Chaeryeong..

I don't think she looks ugly, though..?
It's just that the other members are really beautiful and look outstanding..
But that doesn't mean Chaeryeong is ugly..

She had no make up on in this video..

She's really charming..

[+607][-166]

1. [+167][-21] I also think she's really pretty, but she got a lot of hate recently.. You shouldn't be posting things like this..

2. [+122][-29] I agree.. She's beautiful..

3. [+104][-25] It's because the group is filled with beautiful girls, that's why people are comparing them to each other..

4. [+52][-9] I don't understand why she gets a lot of hate.. We're calling her pretty because we think so. What do you guys expect us to do? Gosh..

5. [+44][-14] Its Pann.. Even Suzy gets hate for her visual in this site..

6. [+44][-20] I remember admiring how beautiful she looked in this picture before she debuted.. I feel bad that she gets a lot of hate..

7. [+30][-0] She would get even more hate if you post things like this..

8. [+26][6] Chaeryeong is beautiful. Those who think she's ugly should stand next to her and get their pictures taken with Chaeryeong. They need to stop minding someone else's visual and take care of their own visuals instead..

9. [+23][-56] If I could trade my face with Chaeryeong right now, I would absolutely do it.. She's tall, has great body proportions, light skin tone, and looks like fox. I bet she looks even prettier in person..

10. [+18][-4] Both Chaeryeong and Chaeyoung are great dancers and singers. On top of that, they also have great personalities. That's exactly why I like them..

trazy.com