Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Idol groups who have changed a lot compared to their debut concept

Who do you think it is?
I think it's Bangtan


[+42][-7]

1. [+92][-6] In terms of visual, it's true that BTS' style has changed a lot. But in terms of music, I think it still sounds similar. During their debut days their songs are all about going through hard times..? And their songs lately sound more relaxed. But one thing that hasn't changed is that they always have some messages in their songs, they use the lyrics to deliver what they're feeling. THis doesn't only apply on their title tracks, it also applies on their side-tracks..

2. [+75][-1] BTOB.. Their concept has changed a lot..

3. [+55][-1] Objectively, I think it's Girls Day..? They used to go with cute concept during their debut days and now they're going with sexy concept..

4. [+21][-0] It's BTOB.. One of their lyrics back then sound like 'Past the dark swamp, on this humid night. A gloomy air fills this place. The devil who has captured you is laughing at me'. And one of the lyrics from their recent song sound like 'I was missing you and another day passed. I was missing you and another year passed. This is how I live'. They become an emotional-ballad group now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I like them either way

5. [+15][-3] How should I say it..? BTS' vibes during their debut days were like 'F*ck you all!! Get out from my way!! Our time has come!!! F*ck the stereotype!!! We just want to be free!!!' and their vibes lately are more like 'Our time has come~~ Do whatever you want~~~~'

6. [+13][-0] I'm an Armi, and I think BTS has changed a lot. But besides, I also think BTOB has changed a lot compared to their debut days.. I remember having a huge shock when I saw their concept during their early debut days;; Nu'est's concept changed quite a bit too, I think..

7. [+11][-0] BTOB is like.. They're re-debuted and became a whole different group

8. [+9][-0] BTOB.. They were like 'Your level is different, it's different!!' and now they're like 'I was missing you and another day passed~'

9. [+6][-1] EXO is my favorite group, that's probably why I can't think of any other groups beside EXO..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop thinking of MAMA..

10. [+4][-0] BTOB..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com