Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

If a girl that you're not close with asks you for a sanitary pad, what would you do?

Would you give them yours..?
It's not like they bully you or anything. You're just not close with her. There's this time that you guys joke around and she irks you (Well, she spreads a really weird rumor about me)..
But thinking about it, just imagine how desperate she was that she even asked for help from me..
I did give her the sanitary pad anyway, but it bothers me a lot.
What would you do in this situation?


[+122][-15]

1. [+159][-11] I would still give her the sanitary pad, I think. Just imagine how desperate she is that she asked for help from you. Besides, there's nothing you can do with period..

2. [+109][-6] As long as she doesn't bully me or outcast me, I would help her. And OP, I think you know this.. But I'm sure she was really desperate, judging by how she even asked help from you..

3. [+77][-15] I've been through a similar experience, this girl even makes sexual jokes about me and stuffs but one day she asked for a sanitary pad to me. I wasn't going to give her mine at first, but then she apologized for the jokes and stuffs. I realized that she was really desperate and I felt really bad for her, so I just gave her mine. She thanked me afterwards and told me that she wouldn't forget this for the rest of her life. We've been getting closer since then, we're just like best-friends these days!

4. [+65][-1] You could've just said you had no sanitary pads with you at the moment..ㅋㅋ That girl is really ridiculous anyway, she must be really shameless..

5. [+46][-0] If that was me, I wouldn't help her..ㅋㅋㅋ She spreads weird rumors about me and only looks for me when she needs something. OP, are you a saint or anything..?

6. [+44][-30] I would still help her in that situation, even if she was my enemy..

7. [+31][-0] I would help her even if she wasn't close with me..ㅋㅋ But I would say, 'I'm sorry I have none~' if it was the girl who bad-mouths me behind my back..

8. [+20][-1] Am I the only one who wouldn't help..? If she wasn't close with me, I would help her. But this girl bad-mouthed about me and irks me a lot, I don't think I can help her..

9. [+14][-0] You guys are so kind.. If I were in that position, I would not help her..

10. [+9][-1] But she's on her period.. No matter how much you hate her, you can't just let her walk around with blood on her underwears. Just help her, it's not like it costs you a lot..
trazy.com