Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

The female group who received Rookie Awards but starting to become forgotten

Pristin


나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
Rookie Award in Asian Artist Awards 2017
MNet Best New Female Artist 2017
New Artist Award in Seoul Music Awards 2018

나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
Pristin's last stage was on the 3rd week of September 2017

Since then, 
WJSN had 3 comebacks: Dreams Come True, Save Me Save You, La La Love
Weki Meki had 2 comebacks: La La La, Crush
Gugudan had 3 comebacks: Chococo, The Booths, Not That Type
DIA had 2 comebacks: Good Night, Woo Woo
Chungha had 3 comebacks: Roller Coaster, Love U, Gotta Go

APRIL had 2 comebacks: Blue Bird, Oh! My Mistake
Oh My Girl had 2 comebacks: Secret Garden, Remember Me
Dream Catcher had 2 comebacks: You and I, What
Lovelyz had 4 comebacks: Twinkle, That Day, Wag-Zak, Lost N Found
Momoland had 2 comebacks: Boom Boom, Baam
Mamamoo had 3 comebacks: Starry Night, Egotistic, Windflower
Red Velvet had 4 comebacks: Peek A Boo, Bad Boy, Power Up, RBB
Twice had 5 comebacks: Likey, Heartshaker, What Is Love, Dance The Night Away, Yes or Yes
Blackpink had 1 comeback: DDDD
GFriend had 2 comebacks: Time for the Moon Night, Sunny Summer

Apink had 2 comebacks: So Sick, %%
AOA had 1 comeback: Bingle Bangle
EXID had 3 comebacks: DDD, Lady, I Love You

나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
나름 신인상 출신인데 잊혀져가는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈


-I used to say that Pristin is going to do so much better if it wasn't for their company. I had no idea that words would become reality..

-Please let the girls have a comeback..ㅠㅠ

-I really like the song they released as a sub-unit, thoughㅠㅠ They really do suit girl crush concept like that..

-I don't understand why their company is treating them that way.. They've been treating their female artists really bad, ever since After School. I'm so raged to hear this.

-Where are my girls now??ㅠㅠ Pledis, you must have some comeback plans for them.. Right..?

-I miss my Ddi Ddi..ㅠㅠㅠ

-What in the world is Pledis doing right now..??

-Their company must be their own anti..ㅠㅠ 

-For your information, Kwanghee even finished his military service in that span of time..

-Don't they even go perform at some events or anything..?

-Twice had 5 comebacks during that period of time, JYP really needs to give those girls a break..

-Pristin is the only group that I'm looking forward to, I like all of their songs..ㅠㅠ I don't understand why Pledis treats them like that..

-It's not like they were not famous or anything, though.. I seriously don't understandㅠㅠ

-My Ddi Ddi..ㅠㅠ Unnie is waiting for you!

-What's the reason behind Pledis locking the girls up in their dungeon..?

-Pledis, stop ignoring Pristin.. Pristin has great achievements all this time, I don't understand why they ignore Pristin as if they never existed..
trazy.com