Klook.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Anyone can tell this group is from SM Ent


This gif makes me, once again, realize how perfect the members combination for this promotion..


-Why does Mark look like he has a Snow App filter on his face..?

-I still can't move on from Boss..ㅠㅠ That song brought me into the fandom..

-I'm not a fan of NCT, but I really like Boss.. This song has the ability to make me fance when I listen to it.. Jungwoo's part is my favorite part from the whole song, but I look like a worm when I dance to it..

-Their visuals are driving me crazy..

-Can someone tell me the name of the guy who's holding the mic..? I know Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Taeyong, and Doyoung. But I don't know that guyㅠㅠ

-Boss.. I love that song so much. I'm not a fan, but I listen to that song at least for 10 times every day..

-Win Win is really handsome..ㅠㅠ When will I can see him in Korea again..?ㅠㅠㅠ

-The perfect combination of visual..ㅠㅠ

-For your records, Taeyong is not even looking at the camera in that gif.. I hope I can see this combination again with another song..

-They're seriously so handsome..

-Whoa.. Their visuals are seriously no joke..

-It feels like SM made this group to show off their visuals.. Of course, they have great songs and also choreography. But everyone would've thought these guys were picked by SM because of their visuals..

-It's been a year since Boss was released, and also a year since our Zeus debuted. Congratulations<3

-I wouldn't mind if they make a comeback with exactly the same song.. Please promote this song again..

-I wonder how it feels like to stand in the middle of those handsome guys..
trazy.com