Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TXT drops the teaser for their debut track

Just like what I predicted, their debut track is going to be Crown and here are some pictures of the choreography for the intro of the song!
They're going to make their debut on March 4th, so please look forward to them<3<3
Fans still don't know whose voices are the one in the video.


Soobin

Yeonjun

Taehyun

Huening Kai

Beomgyu

Full group

[+318][-52] 

1. [+141][-7] Knowing Big Hit, I'm 100% sure the actual song would sound different from the teaser.. But I have a feeling it's still going to be a really nice song..

2. [+107][-18] I hope they would get the Rookie Awards for this year..ㅜㅜ

3. [+99][-1] I somehow feel this is how the actual song would sound like. Because the actual songs don't always sound different from the teaser, just like BTS' DNA..

4. [+32][-4] The choreography only appears for less than 3 seconds, but I can already say.. 'No wonder from Big Hit'..

5. [+28][-2] I can't wait to see the choreography..

6. [+28][-6] I still can't believe they're from Big Hit.. It doesn't feel like they're from Big Hit, it feels like BTS don't even know these guys..

7. [+25][-0] As someone who has been a fan of BTS for 4 years, I know really well about their pattern. This is how their actual song would sound like, they're not fooling us this time..
trazy.com