Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Jungkook and Chani

I think they look similar.. In terms of visual and the way they talk..?
That's just my personal opinion, anyway..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


정국이랑 찬희 | 인스티즈
정국이랑 찬희 | 인스티즈


-I think they both look similar during their early debut days..

-They look different but I think both of them resemble bunny..?

-Which group is Chani from..?

-I know right, I've always thought about that..

-I agree.. Both of them are handsome..

-I have never thought they resemble each other, but I think I know what the OP is trying to point out here..

-I think I get the point that the OP is trying to say. Both of them resemble bunny!

-When Chani first debuted, a lot of people thought he resembled Jungkookㅋㅋ

-Hul.. The expressions in the first two gifs look similar!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Jungkook during his debut days..

-I know right.. Both of them look really fluffy and adorable..

-Oh, and both of them have sparkly eyes!

-Hul.. I can see the resemblance. I would like to add Day6's Sungjin to this post too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are so adorable.. They look like fluffy bunnies..ㅠㅠ

-That's what my Mom used to say when we watch SKY Castleㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com