Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The idols who are very quiet, but also very weird at the same time

are NCT

PD:
'To be honest, I was really worried at first since the group has a lot of members. But as the leader, Taeyong is really great at listening to what we say and deliver it to the members. He takes a really great care of his own members, which is very heart-warming, and I'm really grateful for that. During the filming, I would say they're really calm despite having a large number of members, which took me by surprise. The difficult part is when the member had to change their outfits since we have our duration too, but --'

Most of NCT's members are very shy that the group is often called as 'No Jam CT' 'Shy CT'
But when they gather up together, they become really weird ina calm way..
(NCT had 18 members when the interview was done, now they have 21)

조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
The main part of this gif is Johnny taking a shower in the back..

조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈

These guys are actually really cool
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
조용하지만 은은하게 이상한 아이돌 | 인스티즈


-I knew it would be about NCT as soon as I read the title..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time hearing such expression, 'quiet but also very weird at the same time'.. But I think I know what he means by that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They behave like how real young boys would doㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Johnny is a very funny guy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These boys are really adorable and fun.. I can't help but smile whenever I look at them, I smile so much that my gums are dried up..

-J.. Jaehyun, are you picking your nose..? Oh My God, Jaehyun is a real human!!

-Why is that guy putting his fingers in his nostrils..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never seen any boy groups that's just as quiet as them in my entire fangirl life.. Which is exactly why I love them!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think they're calm, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You guys have to check the videos of them doing Mafia Game and Yaja time, and also the V LIve broadcast that Mark and Lucas did together..

-I thought NCT's members were funny..? I always have a good laughter whenever I watch their videos..

-There's this one real crazy guy hidden in this 'quiet but weird' group and his name is Kim Jungwoo..

-Yeah, my boys are very calm:)

-This is NCT. This is what we call Neo.
trazy.com