Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Mamamoo's Hwasa with her short-cut hair creates a buzz

Pre-debut 19 years old Hwasa
She was already popular back then, there were a lot of singers who offered her for collaborations.
난리난 마마무 화사 숏컷시절.jpg | 인스티즈

난리난 마마무 화사 숏컷시절.jpg | 인스티즈
Producer Kim Dohoon reveals an interesting story about Hwasa before she debuted.

Mamamoo's members were told to not cut their hair ahead of their debut, since there are a lot of stylings that they can do with long hair and they still didn't know about what concept they were going to have. But then, Hyejin came up with short hair the next day. She smiled and asked, 'Sir, what do you think about my new hair? and laughed.


-She's so cool.. She was truly born to be a celebrity..

-She pulls off that hairstyle really well..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks better in that hairstyle more than the other hairstyle she has ever done..

-God-Hwasa..

-She reminds me of Cheetah..

-Hwasa is love..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I think Hwasa could pull of various of hairstyles.. She's the best..

-Whoa.. Her aura is totally in a whole different level..

-She looks really cool with short-cut.. I hope she would do this hairstyle again in the future..

-Ahn Hyejin is the best..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She was only 19 years old in that picture..?

-I personally think she looks the best with short-cut..

-She looks sexy with long hair and she looks cool with short-cut.. Her ability to pull off different kind of hairstyles is really amazing..

-How could she manage to look gorgeous with that hairstyle..? I would look really weird if I cut my hair like that..

-I think Hwasa really suits shorter hair, that's just my personal opinion, though.. She's gorgeous..
trazy.com