Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The female idol who stands on their own feet

This is their debut album, they started off by selling 2,700 physical albums in total.

They sold 8,300 physical albums for their next single

This is their first mini album and they sold 11,200 physical albums in total

This is their second mini album, according to Hanteo they sold 9,900 physical albums in the first week. And they sold 25,436 physical albums in total.

Their third mini album, according to Hanteo they sold 4,200 physical albums in the first week and 26,998 in total.

This is their 4th mini album, Piri.
According to Hanteo, they sold 14,798 physical albums in the first week.

Compared to any other girl groups, both their albums sales and recognition in South Korea are still low. But their albums sales are increasing slowly but surely.
I'm really happy to hear that they managed to sell 14,798 albums in just the first week after the album was released.

Their digital sales are doing quite well too, they started to get into music charts and I hope more people would recognize them.

For some people, their ranks in music charts are considered effortless.
But for some other people, it's just like a dream come true. 

[+283][-4]

1. [+60][-0] I think Dream Catcher did a great job by deciding to re-debut..

2. [+33][-0] I really love their concept.. Nightmare concept and metal genre.. And I'm also sure they have a really sturdy fandom..

3. [+28][-0] I love both their group name and concept!

4. [+20][-0] I'm an Army and I seriously don't understand why people are still sleeping on Dream Catcher. They come up with a really unique concept, Nightmare..? Besides, they also have great songs, perfect synchronization, and stunning visuals. And there's this one member, Dami, who looks really beautiful with short hair.. And I'm really happy that she's been getting great responses for her hairstyle lately. I've been there too, my bias also started from the very bottom and that's the reason why I'm rooting for Dreamcatcher!

5. [+5][-0] The main vocal of this group is a really great singer, I'm not even kidding. Not a lot of people know it, but I think it was before they re-debuted.. She sang a song in a radio show and she totally sounded amazing there.

6. [+5][-0] I personally think Dreamcatcher is the top girl group in terms of talent and skills..

7. [+5][-0] My favorite songs from Dreamcatcher are Fly High and Chase Me. I'm a girl group stan so I know almost all of girl group songs and I have to say that Dreamcatcher's songs are totally my type..ㅠㅠ

8. [+4][-0] They sold over than 1,000 pieces in their first week of release, that's huge! I hope things are going to turn out well for them in the future...

9. [+4][-0] The covers of their albums are really pretty.. I like their songs as well..

10. [+3][-0] Honestly, they have the perfect synchronization among all the other girl groups..


trazy.com