Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Got7 JUS2 just posted the teasers for their songs!






Got7's unit, JUS2, just dropped their track films!!
It is said that the whole album was produced by their own selves..ㅠㅠ
All of the songs sound really great.. And the videos are beautiful as well, make sure to check them out!!

1. Focus on Me (Title)

2. Drunk on You

3. Touch 

4. Senses

5. Love Talk

6. Long Black

I have no idea about the title song, the actual one could be something that's more upbeat..ㅋㅋ
We were once fooled back then during Lullaby era..

Got7's JB x Yugyeom unit, JUS2, is going to release FOCUS ON ME on March 5th at 6PM.
Please look forward to it<3

And the M/V would be released on the day before, March 4th!

[+132][-4]

1. [+31][-0] Are they going with drowsy-sexy concept..?? All of the songs are totally my type, I love them..ㅠㅠ

2. [+28][-1] The voice in the end of Focus On Me teaser is Jaebum's voice, right???ㅠㅠㅠ Crazy..

3. [+25][-0] Look at the quality of their songs.. So freaking goodㅠㅠ

4. [+15][-0] Im Jaebum is so handsome..ㅠㅠ

5. [+10][-0] I'm out..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+9][-0] Ah, Kim Yugyeom is driving me crazy.. He looks like an art..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+8][-0] How could their track film look like a pictorial..? I can already sense it's going to be amazingㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+6][-0] Another sub-unit besides JJ Project that's going to have great songsㅠㅠ

9. [+6][-0] I somehow have a feeling the title song would have some reversal points..ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it..

10. [+5][-0] The whole album was self-produced..ㅠㅠ Look at my babies, look at how talented and cool they are..ㅠㅠ Crazy..
trazy.com