Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

If NCT Dream is going to add a new member.. They would be around '07liner-ish..^^

I'm the same age with Jisung, and I'm quite sure SM wouldn't add any other members younger than him but...
If they ever add new members to Dream, I hope they would add '06 or '07 liner..
I'd rather have them that young so that I won't feel guilty stanning them^^



-NCTzens' parenting diary..

-No.. This grandma would cry if they ever do..

-What if they call us 'Aunty' instead of 'Noona' in the fansigns..??

-There were people born in 2007..?

-'07 liner, Oh My God.. I'm a '97liner, Oh My God..

-You must be crazy.. I entered primary school in 2007..

-07..?? Wow, I have never stanned anyone who has 10 years of age gap with me.. I'm trembling..

-Do you mean class of '07..?^^

-Well, '07liners are 13 years old now. There's a huge possibility that SM would add them to SM Rookies by now..

-What kind of bullshit is that, OP-ya..

-If they really add '07liners into the group then NCTzens would be babysitters.. We all probably would bawl our eyes out when they turn 20 later..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow feel like I have to give them allowance money..

-There were people born in 2007 too, I guess.. I was really fascinated when I heard Jisung was born in 2002, you know..

-11 years old younger than me, wow..
trazy.com