Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Zico finally changed his Note8 to S10+



-He's been consistently using Samsung products..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Zico has never used iPhone, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. I'm so jealous of him..

-Samsung needs to pay him for promoting them..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute.. I want to change my phone, tooㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to change my phone too but I can't decide whether to change it to 10e, because I have no money, or 10+..ㅠㅠ

-Even the caption sounds really cool.. It sounds like a CF..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like the type of person who uses iPhone, though.. That's very unexpected of him..

-Shouldn't he be getting offers to shot CFs for this phone..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. It looks like he already scracthed the screen, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been wondering about the difference between S and S+.. Can anyone tell me..?

-I'm so jealous of him.. I'm currently waiting for Note10..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm a Samsung user as well..ㅋㅋㅋ It's very simple and easy to use!

-His previous phones were Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S10+

-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of him. I'm currently regretting my decision to but Note9..
trazy.com