Klook.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

This is the actor who gets called as the Chinese ver. of Park Bogum

와 중국의 박보검?으로 불리는 배우래... | 인스티즈

I can totally see why..


-Yang Yang!! He has a really adorable personality and cool voice. He looks like the type of handsome senior you usually see in colleges.. I personally think his representative drama is Love 020..

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing him and I'm already in love..

-Is this a different person from NCT's Yang Yang..?

-I agree.. This Yang Yang guy has a really huge fame..

-Yang Yang..ㅠㅠ He's seriously so handsome..

-I watched one of his works, Love O2O but it was really cringey that I had to drop it in the middle.. But I have to admit that his visual is flawless..

-He looks like Lee Jongsuk trapped in Jo Seung Woo's body..

-Huk.. One of my boys is named Yang Yang as well.. 

-Whoa.. He looks like the mixture of Lee Jongsuk and Jo Seung Woo.. He's so handsome..

-He looks like Kyuhyun in the second picture..

-'Will You Marry Me?'

-Is he the one who starred in Love O2O..?

-He reminds me of Lee Jongsuk!!
trazy.com