Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The idols who looks like they're going to last for a really long time

BTS
EXO
Twice
BTOB
Seventeen
Apink
Winner
iKON
GFriend
Highlight

If you notice it in the interviews, they know each other really well.. They joke around a lot, and they seem to get along really well. Besides, they're really devoted with their own groups so I think they would last for a really long time..

[+278][-38]


1. [+101][-15] BTOB, Yejiapsa<3<3

2. [+89][-84] Let's get rid of the things that try to ruin us..

3. [+83][-69] Nothing lasts forever, but I hope that doesn't work for us..

4. [+51][-4] Please stay on Army's side for a really really long time.. I love you..

5. [+35][-4] I hope in the future, we can take a look back at who we are right now with a smile on our faces..

6. [+34][-3] This is my favorite picture of BTOB..ㅠㅠ They really do look like actual brothers here.. 1 to 2 years will pass in just no time..ㅋㅋ Without knowing it, there would come the day where I would go to their concert with a big smile in my face..ㅎㅎ I'm going to prepare for that..

7. [+34][-3] I would love to add Infinite and Nu'est! Both teams have renewed their contacts and they also have the possibility to produce more songs. They come from a quite popular companies in the industry, but their fans seem to hate their companies so much..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+32][-5] Their leader always say to trust and have faith in each other, and they really do. I hope this happiness would last forever..

9. [+30][-3] I love Winner so much..

10. [+28][-1] Winner..ㅠㅠ I think they somehow are even closer than actual brothers are. I hope KangKimSongLee would last for a really long time<3
trazy.com