Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The girl group member who was excited to join fans' chatting room but ended up getting kicked out

Godok Bang = Chatting room where fans are not allowed to chat, only pictures are allowed

Yewonie: Is this a chatting room for Arin's fans...

본인 고독방에서 신나서 난리치다 강퇴당한 걸그룹 멤버.jpg | 인스티즈
Miracle: #NotAllowedToChat
Choi Yewon is the best: #YouCan'tChatHere
Yewonie: I don't want to (send pictures)!!!

본인 고독방에서 신나서 난리치다 강퇴당한 걸그룹 멤버.jpg | 인스티즈
Fans: #PleaseFollowTheRules..!
Yewonie: I won't leave this chat room!! (in an informal way)
Yewonie: Why do you guys keep asking me to leave..ㅠㅠㅠ
Choi Yewon is the best: #PleaseTalkInFormalWay

본인 고독방에서 신나서 난리치다 강퇴당한 걸그룹 멤버.jpg | 인스티즈
ㅠㅠ
It's my first time joining an Arin's fans chat room, but they kicked me out....

That 'Yewonie' was actually Oh My Girl's Arin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-So cute.. Choi Arin is so cute..

-She should've said it was her, Arin! ㅋㅋㅋ I think no one knew it was her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Those fans must've regretted kicking her out..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Arin is such a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠㅠ She said she won't leave the chat room..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's cute if you know that's Arin, but it's actually really random if you don't know it's her..ㅋㅋㅋ No wonder why she got kicked out..

-I was like, 'This is one hundred percent going to be about Arin' as soon as I read the title..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, if I was the moderator I would've kicked her out as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute.. But I'm not liking her bangs in that picture, it looks weird..

-Ah.. She's such a cutie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's cute..ㅠㅠ Anyway, can you kick out a member in chatting rooms..?
trazy.com