Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Ong Seong Woo's visual at the airport after he came back from overseas for pictorial


He just came back from Japan for a pictorial..ㅠㅠ
Looking at his pictures will make you realize how flawless he is..ㅜㅜㅜ

Look at how tall he is..
He totally suits long coat really wellㅜㅜ I heard it's from a fan-support!

These are press-taken pictures of him.. He must be crazy..

His hair looks so cute hereㅠㅠㅠ

It looks like he's shooting a mellow movie here..

He's just walking but his visual and height make me questions whether if this is the real life..

How does he manage to keep on getting more and more handsome as the time passes by?
I can't wait to see the results of the photoshoot..ㅠㅠ


[+149][-11]

1. [+38][-2] And then he did another pictorial as he came back from Japan..ㅠㅠ He looks way more handsome in videos..

2. [+38][-2] He's literally shooting a movie at the airport..ㅠㅠ His visual makes me wonder if this is the real life.. He has a really amazing and natural vibes. He's so f*cking gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

3. [+33][-2] I hope that's how his styling is going to be for his role of Choi Junwoo in 18 Moments.. Straight hair with his bangs down..ㅠㅠ 

4. [+25][-0] My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this picture..

5. [+15][-0] There's a sprout behind his head^^ He's radiating cool vibes but this makes him look so f*cking adorableㅎㅎ

6. [+12][-0] It's been a long time since I saw him with no mask at the airport.. I think my heart would drop to the bottom of my stomach, why does he look so handsome?ㅠㅠ

7. [+11][-0] Look at his aura..

8. [+10][-1] Ong Seongwoo is a best friend of a friend of mine, I've met him several times before and he has a really nice impression..

9. [+8][-0] I wonder how handsome he would look in person..

10. [+8][-0] I'm uploading this gif from the Behind The Scenes of Elle pictorial in order to commemorate this post becomes one of the trending post!

trazy.com