Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

A female idol's reaction when she noticed that a couple went to her fansign..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

​커플이 팬사인회 온걸 본 걸그룹 멤버 반응 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈
What? You guys are a couple?

Oh My Girl's Seunghee feels betrayedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-She's seriously so cute.. I think it would be fun to become her fan..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks cute even when all she does is to touch her hair..ㅠㅠ

-She's literally the most adorable person I have ever seen in this entire world..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ Even the staffs can't help but adore her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't help but repeat the gifs for several times..ㅋㅋㅋ She's such a cutie..

-Seunghee looks so adorable.. Can you believe that she's going to turn 25 soon..?

-I can't stop watching the gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's such a cutie..

-She somehow looks like a character from comic books.. So adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute.. Anyway, how could both of them gets to attend the fansign..? They must be lucky..ㅠㅠ

-She was touching her hair but then discovered the couple and went, 'What?? You guys are a couple??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute..

-She looks so cute, just like a Maltese..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't bring myself to scroll down, she looks really cute in those gifs..

-Seunghee is adorable, and so is the guy who calmly nods after Seunghee asks them..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The change of the expressions in her face is seriously so adorable..ㅠㅠ

-I can't stop watching the gif, for real..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com