Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Let's choose the most legendary fan service that Jennie has ever done

1. Western teenage movie's lead character, Jennie, asking for a ring

2. Bunny Jennie worries about fan getting cold

3. Ajumma Jennie scolds her 12th-grade fan and tells her to study

4. Sweet Jennie moves the fan so that the fan wouldn't get hot

5. Jennie always wears the same tee which is Cutie

6. Kitten Jennie is sad to see her fans getting hit by the rain

7. Queen Jennie takes the doll that her fan gives in secret

8. Jennie frowns after seeing her fan cries in front of her


-It's hard to just pick one..ㅠㅠ

-Hul, what is going on here.. She looks too adorable to be real..ㅠㅠ

-The 2nd and 7th gifs are seriously so cute..

-The 7th gif seriously drives me crazy..

-She's so adorable.. I'm not a fan, but I can't stop adoring her..ㅠㅠ

-I remember falling in love so hard after seeing the 4th gif..

-Doesn't the 4th gif drive you crazy..? The way she moves the fan as if it was not a big deal makes it even more heart-fluttering..

-The 6th one is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, Jennie-ya.. I love you with my whole heart..ㅠㅠ

-I love Jennie so much..ㅠㅠ She's very cute, heart-warming, and gorgeousㅠㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ No wonder why she has a lot of fans..

-I think there's a reason why she has a lot of fangirls..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The way she takes the doll in secret is seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ

-The 1st, 5th, and 7th gifs are seriously driving me insane..

-She's seriously so lovely.. My favorites are the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th gifs..
trazy.com