Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Ajusshi that Wannables would never forget

Wannables call him as Dear Ajusshi
This security is one of Wanna One's staffs that Wannables really like.
He has a great chemistry with the members, and he also treats Wannable in a really gentle manner which makes him really popular among fans.
















He enjoys protecting the boys and always looks at the boys with a fatherly smile on his face..

mOmpV
Dear Ajusshi is so sweet..

So Wanna One had this open fan-sign and I wanted to at least see them entering the venue.
I waited for a while and they still hadn't come.
But then I see Dear Ajusshi wrote something on his phone,
through the LED Board application on his phone he wrote that the boys had already entered the venue..ㅋㅋ큐ㅠ
He was afraid we were going to wait forever there..

MRIuw
I saw Dear Ajusshi in the last concert..

I saw him crying. He was holding a tissue on his hand and kept on wiping his tears during the concert. My heart broke to see that..ㅠㅠㅠ

(go to original post for more pics/gifs)

theqoo

-I saw some fansites taking picture of him and upload it on Twitter..ㅋㅋ And he answered to each tweets about him..ㅋㅋㅋ It was a really nice sight to see..

-I really like him..ㅠㅠ I hope he gets to work with Wanna One's members again in the future..

-I love Dear Ajusshi so much.. He's very friendly and gentle..ㅠㅠ

-I'm a Wannable and I think he's a very nice person.. I can feel his genuine and sincerity towards the boys..

-That security seems to be a really great person.. I can totally see that he likes Wanna One's members..

-I love him so much.. He's not only good to Wanna One's members, but also to Wannables.. He's truly the best..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-But why do Wannables call him as 'Dear Ajusshi'..?

-I'm in love with this Ajusshi..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's seriously so sweet..

-I've never imagined that I would have a special weak spot for this Ajusshi..ㅠㅠ

-I really love this Ajusshi since he's really nice and gentle towards Wannables..

-I heard that he cried a lot in the first day of Wanna One's last concert..ㅠㅠㅠ So sweet..

-Ajusshi, stay healthy, okay?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like him.. Especially since the boys also seem to like him alot..

-I'm not a fan of Wanna One but it feels sad to see this post.. He seems to be a really nice person, I wish him everything the best..

-Dear Ajusshi, thank you for everything..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com