Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

ITZY's Yeji reminds netizens of Seulgi and Sohee






She reminds me of Red Velvet's Seulgi and Wonder Girls' Sohee..ㅋㅋ


-She looks really cute when she smiles..ㅋㅋ

-She also kinda reminds me of Solbin..

-I think she looks like Seventeen's Woozi and Hoshi..

-She's bursting off with different charms..

-I literally thought of Sohee when I first saw her, that's exactly why I love her..

-I think she also reminds me of Stray Kids' Hyunjin..

-I think she slightly resembles Nana..

-Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Heize..?

-I just saw their stage and she seems to be a really great performer.. She's charming..

-She looks nothing like Sohee and Seulgi, but it's true that they give off a similar vibe..ㅋㅋ Yeji is so pretty..

-Her eyes remind me of Hoshi's.. She's really charming..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Besides their monolids eyes, I don't think they share anything in common..

-She looks really outstanding, like for real..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her smile reminds me of Chungha..

-She has a really beautiful nose and face shape..

-She looks the most outstanding on stage..

trazy.com