Klook.com

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The trainees who are rumored to join Produce X

I saw these rumors from I-fans' twitters
Most of the rumors they spread about the previous seasons turned out to be true..

Pledis' Ha Seungmin



Urban Works Ent.'s Kim Donggyu

C9 Ent.'s Kim Inseong


C9 Ent.'s Yoon Hyunseok

Yuehua Ent.'s Xin Xi

Source Music's Jin Hyunwoo


-Whoa, those guys from C9 Ent, though.. Wow..

-C9 Ent is really good at picking handsome trainees..

-That guy from Pledis looks like the mixture of Hoshi and Woozi..

-Inseong-ah, let's debut..

-I think all of Urban Works' trainees look similar..ㅋㅋㅋ That guy resembles Kim Minjoo a lot..

-Isn't Kim Minjoo from Urban Works..?? That guy looks like Kim Minjoo a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That Kim Inseong guy looks really handsome judging by those photos..

-That guy from Pledis reminds me of Hoshi..

-C9 Ent..?? Whoa, they're so freaking handsome..

-I hope they wouldn't let I-fans to vote for this season..

-Kim Donggyu from Urban Works and Kim Inseong from C9 Ent are totally my type..

-Kim Inseong.. I'm so ready to vote for you.. It's you, it's you..

-The third guy looks really handsome..

-Isn't it already the right time for C9 to debut a new boy group..?

-That guy from Pledis looks like a baby, though..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sure it's just going to be another competition of popularity but f*ck.. I'm watching it.

-How does C9 Ent manage to gather up handsome guys in their company..?
trazy.com