Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Let's talk about any kind of nuisances in the movie theatre

I really hate people who make phone calls in the middle of a movie;;
Seems like they left their basic manners at home, f*ck..

I was watching Mal-mo-e: The Secret Mission when it happened, and if he sat close to me I would've f*cking slapped his head;;
He was sitting in the most right seat in the row in front of me, but he talked so loud that I heard everything he said.
The person next to him kept poking him but he ignored him and kept on talking on the phone. Everyone was glancing at him, especially the one next to him, but he ignored them all..ㅋㅋ

For your records, he answered that phone after it rang for a while. 
This f*cking old man knows no manners and it's f*cking annoying me. 
Every time the scene changed, he would answer his phone call for like 2 to 3 minutes.

And after he ended his calls, he would play with his phone for a while;;ㅋ
And the person behind my row, I don't know where to be exact though, had their phones vibrated really loud..

Honestly, I had every clear reasons to be mad. F*ck.


[+263][-6]

1. [+386][-6] Guys, what do you think about people who yells 'Let's all be quiet~~!!' when someone takes a phone call in the middle of a movie? Upvote/downvote this comment based on your opinion.

2. [+264][-2] There are some of middle-aged-men and women who play with their phones in the middle with the maximum brightness, honestly don't you think they're also nuisance too? Just when I start to get immersed into the movie, their phone brightness break the whole mood..

3. [+110][-4] One day, I had to wait for my mom to finish her work so I just watched Spongebob 3D movie all alone and the movie was really boring. There were only kids in the cinema and they kept on talking while kicking the seats in the theatre, it was seriously a mess..

4. [+106][-0] People who f*cking kick my seat from behind. I seriously want to f*cking slap them. Why do they kick my seat like that? Just watch the movie quietly. I seriously want to break their f*cking legs..

5. [+99][-3] This could be considered as nuisance as well, but I was watching 'Extreme Job' when a guy behind me suddenly impersonated Ryu Seungryong's lines and he totally sounded the same..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+76][-1] The people who spoils what's going to happen in the next 5 seconds..ㅋㅋ I was watching 'Intimate Strangers' and seems like the couple behind me had already watched the movie before, they were talking like 'Oh, this is where he got the text and pretended to be a gay, right??' 'Yeah, you're right'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously hate it..

7. [+63][-0] I hope parents would take a better care of their kids when watching an animation movie..

8. [+50][-2] I hope parents don't take their ADHD kids to the cinema. They can't stay quiet and keep talking like, 'What's heroine??' 'Is it a drug??' 'Is that Japanese language??' 'Is he Chinese??' 'Mom, I want to go to the toilet~~' And that irritated me so much..

9. [+36][-10] People who intentionally make a really loud sound when they cry in the middle of watching a sad movie..

10. [+34][-0] Middle-schoolers who turn on their phone's flashlight in the middle of watching a horror movie because they feel scared..
trazy.com