Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

K-Netz debate about the best boy group's debut songs in the 3rd generation

1. Winner's Empty (2014)

2. iKON's My Type (2015)

3. Wanna One's Energetic (2017)

Winner ranked 21, iKON ranked 29, and WannaOne ranked 56 in the annual music chart


-I still remember Winner's debut with Empty..

-Regardless the idols and only judging from the songs alone, it's iKON's My Type;;

-For me, it's Energetic with no doubt. But the other two songs are great as well!ㅋㅋ

-I have never heard of Empty and My Type;; I only know Energetic. The only Wanna One's song that I know;;

-I can only agree with Winner and iKON. I think Wanna One was popular for the group, not their debut song..

-Out of all the songs listed here, I only know Wanna One's Energetic..

-I have never heard of these songs except for iKON's My Type..

-These three groups debuted from survival shows..

-Wanna One was popular for their group and Empty was popular for the song itself..

-I seriously have never heard of Empty..

-I think it depends on each individual's preference.. 

-My Type is iKON's debut song..??

-Hul.. I thought I have never heard of Empty, but after listening to the song I think I have actually heard it a few times..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course it's Winner's.. They were the group that people named 'The Rookie Monster', I still clearly remember that..

-Ah.. I have never heard all of the songs listed here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's Empty.. But honestly, a lot of my friends couldn't stop humming to My Type when it was first released..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The first and second song came out before I got into Hallyu, I only know Wanna One's debut song..

-1.. I still remember the impact Winner had with their debut song..

-Of course it's 2.. I still remember how that song topped the music charts for a really long time..
trazy.com