Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Do you think SM would ever release any artists that could outsell these two artists?





BoA - Female Solo Singer





SNSD - Girl Group

Before SM goes out of business
Can they release female solo singer and girl group that could outsell
BoA and SNSD's career+fame?

(go to original post for more gifs)

-Nope..

-I think it would be difficult to expect such artists coming from SM, let alone other companies..

-SM wouldn't go out of business, at least not as long as I'm alive..

-I think they're currently planning on releasing a girl group like SNSD, but I don't think it's possible..

-I think Luna has a really big potential, if only SM had debuted her as a female solo singer instead of putting her in Fx..

-No one would be able to outsell BoA.. BoA is BoA..ㅠㅠ

-I think it would be really hard to release an artist that could outsell BoA..

-No one could outsell BoA. Not even artists from SM or any other companies. We haven't seen any solo singer who hit as big as her in the past 20 years..

-I don't think it's impossible. But I think it would be really difficult.

-There was SES before SNSD, so I think it's quite possible..

-No one knows about what's going to happen in the future so I'm gonna say it's possible..

-Let alone outselling SNSD, it would be hard for them to release a girl group at SNSD's level.. 

-BoA is a legend..ㅋㅋ And for outselling SNSD, it would take a lot of effort and hard-work. It wouldn't be easy, but not impossible..

-It's not like SM is going to be out of business anytime soon. But I think it would be really difficult for them to release artists like BoA and SNSD now..

-Judging by SM's behavior lately, it's impossible..

-Nope. Never.
trazy.com