Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The viewers ratings for Lee Nayoung and Lee Jongsuk's drama < Romance is a Bonus Book >


1st ep: (Nationwide) 4.280 / (Seoul) 4.937
2nd ep: (Nationwide) 4.420 / (Seoul) 5.466
3rd ep: (Nationwide) 4.385 / (Seoul) 5.355
4th ep: (Nationwide) 4.256 / (Seoul) 5.155


-I dropped the drama because the first and the second episodes were really boring. I don't understand why she sends her kid to study overseas when she's living like that. The female lead character is really weird..

-I like the drama because it's very calm and has a slow plot. I think it doesn't have a higher rating because it doesn't have any problems or climax. But I personally like this drama..ㅎㅎ

-I totally enjoy the drama..ㅎㅎ The first and second episode were quite random and out of place, but the third and fourth episode were really heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠ

-I'm enjoying the drama as well, but I don't think it's the type of drama that would get high ratings..

-Lee Nayoung and Lee Jongsuk's visuals are great, but I dropped the drama right on the first episode..

-I started watching from the third episode and rather than thrilling plot, I think it has more like a slow and calming plot.. Seems like the first and second eps were quite boring;;

-I can't relate to the female lead character at all.. Lee Nayoung's visual saves the whole character..

-The script is too.. boring and everything Lee Nayoung does in the drama is really cringe-worthy..

-I'm enjoying the drama.. It's getting more interesting as the time passes by..

-I'm just watching the drama because Lee Nayoung looks really adorable in it.. She's so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

-Not fun at all..ㅇㅇ And Lee Jongsuk's acting skills suck..

-Just start watching from the 3rd episode, guys. This drama has a really nice OST.
trazy.com